P4000 FREE SPIRIT® KNEE & LEG WALKER
Also known as a Rollabout or Rolleraid, this ambulatory aid was especially designed to aid the recovery from injuries and surgical procedures to the lower limb, especially the foot and ankle.
These may include but are not limited to the following:
Injuries: Broken or fractures foot or ankle, Strained or sprained ankles, Damage to the Achilles tendon.
Surgeries: Corrective surgeries to the foot or ankle, Amputations, Fusions and Hammertoe.
Chronic Conditions: Gout, Bunions, Complications from Diabetes such as neuropathy or ulcers.
Unlike crutches, this device allows the effected limb to be supported so that the patient does not need to strain to keep it from bearing the user's weight and it is designed so that the limb never touches the ground. This device allows patients to be self-sufficient and get around with less expenditure of energy.
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches.
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability. Ergonomically designed.
- Easy folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accomodate different user heights.
- User Weight Limit: 400 Ibs
- Overall Length: 31 ¼"
- Overall Width (front): 17 ¼"
- Width at Rear: 8 ¼"
- Handlebar Width: 16 ½"
- Handle Bar Height Adjustment: 34" - 42"
- Padded Knee Rest Height Adjustment: 17 ¾" – 23 ¾"
- Frame Height From Floor: 12"
- Weight: 22.5 Ibs
DRIVE 790 STEERABLE KNEE WALKER
The DV8 Steerable knee walker by Drive Medical provides a comfortable pain free alternative to crutches and is ideal for individuals who are recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers of the foot. This innovative and stylish crutch substitute can be easily adjusted without tools to meet your needs allowing for increased maneuverability. The DV8 is equipped with large 8" casters and dual frame design providing maximum control when used indoors or outdoors. This knee walker comes standard with tool free height adjustable dual hand brakes ensuring optimal safety and security when in use. The extra thick leg pad can be height adjusted and is channeled to provide increased stability allowing for a pain free comfortable experience. One of the greatest features of the DV8 knee walker is how easily the unit folds without tools making travel, storage or just getting around easy.
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Deluxe lever brakes ensure safety
- Dual hand brakes for added safety
- EZ handle height adjustment
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Leg pad can be height adjusted without tools
- Leg pad with "Channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- Tool free height adjustment
Pricing: $55/month or $50/month when you pay upfront for two months. Credit card and drivers license required to rent equipment. We do not bill insurance for knee walker rentals.